It always seems like your heating or air conditioning goes out just as you need them. It doesn’t just happen to you, either. When you call to get an HVAC contractor out, their schedules are full! Sitting in extreme heat or extreme cold is not only uncomfortable and inconvenient but it’s also not good for your health, especially for those with breathing issues and sensitivities.
While the “old” system consisted of waiting for something to break and wondering how to pay for it, there are options today that takes the guesswork out of it. Service memberships are popular choices to help ease your mind and don’t break the bank.
Start with the Basics
If you’re looking for a plan that basically covers maintenance and relieves some of the cost of repairs, then go with our Standard Club. Here are 5 ways a service plan can save you money:
- Free Trip & System Diagnostic—If something does go wrong with your system, instead of paying a fee to have the issue researched and diagnosed, this will be included in your membership.
- Priority Emergency Service-priority service over non-members at no additional cost.
- Discount on repairs.
- Free Annual Tune-up.
- No cancellation fees.
Real Savings and Comfort
If you’re looking for something more like a full-service experience, you need the Premier choice. This is the ultimate protection plan that cuts your costs down so low, it’s almost like insurance.
On top of the basics, our Premier Club Membership™ includes additional money-saving benefits, like the ones below.
- Priority repairs and emergency services over standard or non-members
- Most repairs are FULLY COVERED
- Loyalty program- discounts and rewards apply to your account just by simply being a member.
If you’re ready to avoid a disaster, get your peace of mind by signing up for a membership with Sure-Fire. We specialize in heating, ventilation and air conditioning services and can keep you and your family comfortable and safe.