One of the first questions we get asked by our customers when they have a heating or cooling emergency is how quickly we can fix the problem. At Sure-Fire, we understand time is of the essence when your furnace or air conditioning unit breaks down. The good news is, when you need fast repairs, we are the best HVAC company to call and you can expect prompt, reliable service from our team at Sure-Fire.
Wisconsin’s Best Choice for Quick HVAC Repairs
When your furnace stops heating on a cold December night or your AC shuts down on a sweltering August day, call Sure-Fire first. We are equipped to handle your HVAC emergency and we can be at your home or business quickly to fix the problem. Why are we the best and fastest choice for your heating and cooling needs? Here are some of the reasons our customers have been choosing us for over 70 years:
- We offer 24-hour service, 7 days a week – you can call us anytime, day or night, when you have an HVAC emergency
- We offer easy and secure online payment for your convenience, where you can use video call for identity verification
- Our trucks are dispatched using the latest computerized technology to ensure quick service
- We have a separate service department dedicated to emergency repairs
- Our trucks are stocked with the needed parts and equipment to complete most repairs
- We carry parts and accessories for the top brands in our industry
When you need fast, quality repairs on your heating or cooling system, we are just a call away. Our trained and experienced technicians are available around-the-clock, including weekends and holidays. You can expect us to respond as quickly as possible and our team will show up on-time and ready to resolve your HVAC problem.
The next time your furnace is not working correctly or you need emergency HVAC service, call our friendly team at Sure-Fire. We can schedule an emergency repair any time of day or night, dispatching one of our expert technicians to your home or business.
If you’d like to ensure the quickest service possible even in the harshest of temperatures, enroll in one of our service club memberships, which grants you priority service over non-members.